Friday, June 22, 2012

An Update: Irene Van Den Wolf - amazing felt artist!!

In previous post I mentioned one of the most fantastic and inspirational feltmakers; Her name is Irene van Den Wolf and she is based in the Netherlands. I had an opportunity to see her last book, Image in Sight,
  To get any images I had to photograph the image of the image on my laptop using my iphone, cause screenshot doesnt work! I think her technique is amazing, she is very inspirational as an artist! and Buy the book cause you would never have guessed how this is made!!!




She uses a special technique based on a special perforated foam called UPWOLFInG,that creates fantastic effects : see here


 http://www.kunstwolf.nl/nl/beeld-in-zicht-ii/upwolfing#!prettyPhoto[670]/47/
Her website can be visited at www.kunstwolf.nl, very inspiring!

I loved her treatment of - well yes, ladies knickers!!

Fantastic sense of humor!